The University of Manchester every year supports talented and intelligent students, offering them a merit-based scholarship to study at the university. Candidates who apply early and meet all the requirements for the scholarship will receive priority reference.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Manchester, UK
Level/Field of Study:
All Master’s Program Offered at the University.
Covers full academic costs for a period of two years.
- Great potential to become an outstanding alumni ambassador and contribute back to the school.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to obtain visas and residence permits to the Netherlands.
- You must be enrolled in a Master’s program at the university.
- Students must show great work ethics and strong values.
- You are not above 35 years as of September.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree.
Target Group or Country:
How to Apply:
To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below. When you have submitted your MSc application you will receive instructions on how to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which by June. The application begins in January.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.