Women should be given the same opportunities as men, a platform to showcase skills and talents at the highest level, and that is what FINCAD is doing. Providing scholarship programs for women in the financial department, mainly; financial courses such as Capital market, financial risk management and so on.
Just like the Jane M. Klausman Women In Business Scholarship, the scholarship program aims to break the barrier between men and women in the society, overcoming gender equality, and breaching the gap from the classroom to the boardroom for women.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of US$20,000 to support graduate-level studies.
The scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program. Women through this platform are encouraged to thrive higher in society and become financial managers and risk managers in society.
- All women who are in the business field (with a special interest in accounting, finance, financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets at an accredited university/college/institute) are eligible irrespective of your age.
- Candidates are selected on academic performances and outstanding potentials in the financial field.
- The applicant must have completed an undergraduate program or be in the final year of a master’s program at the period of application.
- Applicants must still remain a student and must not have completed her program at the time the funds for the scholarship is been disbursed.
- The scholarship is not renewable, so previous winners or the recipient will not be allowed to apply for another.
- The scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
FINCAD is a corporation based in Vancouver Canada, but you don’t have to study in Canada to get this scholarship, all that is required is that you are pursuing your master’s in an accredited financial related program.
The 2019 FINCAD Women Financial Scholarship is currently closed to can check back in the spring of 2020 to learn about next year’s opportunity.
To find out more about this program click here.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.