British Chevening Scholarships is for international students sponsored by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The UK government global scholarship program is meant to help bring more talented and excellent scholars who have leadership potentials and good work ethics to the UK to study at any University.
Host Institution and Country:
All the University in the UK.
Level/Field of Study:
All full-time eligible Master’s Program Offered at any University in the UK.
Covers full academic cost for the period of two years, which includes university tuition fees, monthly allowance, your trip to the UK, and other allowances to cover expenses.
- You must show you will be willing to return to your home country after the scholarship ends, at least for two years.
- Meet the minimum English requirement for school in the UK.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- You must be enrolled in a Master’s program at the university.
- Students must show great work ethics and strong values.
- Be a citizen of a country approved for the Chevening Scholarship.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree.
Target Group or Country:
The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries, and they are mentioned on the scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for the scholarship through the Chevening online application system.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which by November.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.