Brief Description: Do you have an interest in entrepreneurs and would like to study in the UK? Good news for you, the Coventry University in the UK is offering grants to international students who are applying for MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University starting in September 2020.
Host Institution and Country:
Coventry University, United Kingdom.
Level/Field of Study:
MSc International Entrepreneurship course
This funding program will grant the award of up to $7,000 for qualified students.
- All Student from all parts of the world is eligible to apply.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Must have been offered admission to study MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University
Target Group or Country:
Home and International students applying for MSc International Entrepreneurship course
The scholarship is for September 2020. You can visit the scholarship page for more details.
How to Apply
- The first step to apply for this scholarship is to apply for the International Entrepreneurial course program at the university and get accepted. Once you are accepted into the university, you can then proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents such as copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and your CV must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
To find out more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official page below.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.