Blekinge Institute of Technology is giving scholarships to potential students who are interested in pursuing a campus-based program or a single-topic course. Scholarships are available for nationals of non-EU/EEA countries who must pay tuition fees for university studies in Sweden.
BTH’s aim is to undertake teaching and research in which engineering and information technology may be linked with other disciplines like urban planning, industrial economics, design, and health sciences to help society solve its problems.
All Academic IELTS, TOEFL exams, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery, and Pearson PTE Academic are accepted by BTH. English proficiency letters are not recognized as evidence of English competence.
- Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
Level/Field(s) of study:
- BTH campus-based program or single subject course where you are required to pay a tuition fee
Number of Scholarships:
- Not specified.
- International students from non-EU/EEA countries
BTH scholarship program for prospective students: The scholarship award is a partial reduction in tuition fees, normally amounting to 50% of the tuition fees. The scholarship is for the duration of the program/course. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
- Applicants who match the university’s standards may apply for this scholarship.
- Prospective students from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university study can apply for a BTH scholarship.
- After applying for a BTH campus-based program or single-topic course through Universityadmissions.se, you apply for a BTH scholarship. Applicants to BTH’s remote education program are ineligible for this prize.
Entrance Requirement: The BTH Scholarship program is open to prospective students from non-EU/EEA countries who are obliged to pay tuition fees for Swedish university study.
English language requirements: To be eligible for university studies in Sweden, candidates must demonstrate that they fulfill the English language requirements for the course or program for which they intend to apply.
- All Academic IELTS, TOEFL exams, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery, and Pearson PTE Academic are accepted by BTH.
- A copy of the IELTS test results must be given to Swedish University Admissions. All IELTS scores will be checked online. Academic IELTS exams are the only ones accepted by BTH. The General IELTS exam is not acceptable for higher education entrance.
- TOEFL examinations should always be submitted as an original from ETS directly to the University Admissions in Sweden postal address: (code 3477).
- Please keep in mind that TOEFL exams submitted by students together with other application materials will not be accepted.
- English proficiency letters are not recognized as evidence of English competence.
After applying for a BTH campus-based program or single-topic course through Universityadmissions.se, you apply for a BTH scholarship. The scholarship application will only be considered if you are a tuition-paying student who has paid the application fee or if you are a tuition-paying student who is exempt from paying the application cost. The application deadline for studies beginning in the fall is January 17th.
If you wish to find other Swedish scholarships, you can start your search here. We have listed other scholarships both fully and partially funded scholarships combined.
- Official Scholarship Website