Brief Description: Business international students have been provided yet another opportunity to study in the UK with a scholarship. The grant is awarded to overseas students for the academic year 2020/2021.
Host Institution and Country: Salford Business School, UK
Level/Field of Study: Master’s Degree
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth £3,500 for postgraduate taught programs at Salford Business School in the UK
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled for a Master’s course program by the Salford Business School and must be studying full-time.
- All international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class bachelor’s honors degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and students’ academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the Salford Business School for a master’s program and receive a letter of acceptance. Candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship once all the criteria are met.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.