This year, Chalmers will award around 45 IPOET scholarships to potential fee-paying students, which are sponsored by the Swedish Council for Higher Education.
The Swedish Council for Higher Education funds the IPOET scholarships offered by the Chalmers University of Technology, where the university conducts research and offers education in technology, science, architecture, and maritime engineering and management with a vision for a sustainable future and provides students with the opportunity to pursue Masters degrees in the relevant fields that the university offers.
- The Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
Number of Scholarships:
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- Students who succeed during their first year of studies may get an additional discount, which covers 85% of the tuition costs during the second and final year of studies, as no funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates, as no funds are given to the scholarship laureates.
- Non-EU/EEA citizens who must pay tuition fees for Swedish university education 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- The applicants are chosen based on their relative academic brilliance, which includes not only their weighted average grade but also the status of their home university (including a place on worldwide ranking lists) and the priority order of their application for Chalmers Master’s degrees.
- Documents to be submitted for Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships includes
- diploma certificates and other academic transcripts
- evidence of English language abilities copy of necessary passport pages curriculum vitae motivation letter letters of recommendation relevant job experience
- All applicants interested in applying for Chalmers Master’s programs should submit their fully completed application forms, along with the resources listed above, only during the first round of admissions, as the second round is not accessible.
To apply, you must first apply online to one or more Master’s programs at Chalmers using the website universityadmissions.se. Each candidate is issued an application number (from your Master’s program application at universityadmissions.se), which is necessary to complete the scholarship application. Scholarship applications are due on January 17th.
If you wish to find other Swedish scholarships, you can start your search here. We have listed other scholarships both fully and partially funded scholarships combined.
- Official Scholarship Website