Brief Description: Central Methodist University in the United States of America is offering a merit-based scholarship to international and domestic undergraduate students applying to study a Bachelor’s Degree program at the university.
Host Institution and Country: Central Methodist University, USA
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programs offered in the University.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant ranging from $4,000 to $12,000 per academic year.
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or bachelor’s course program at the university.
- All domestic and international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply and is available for only freshmen or new students.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as a Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and students’ academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an Undergraduate program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that astrolakejob.com does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you with information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.