Brief Description: Available Partial scholarship for international students who are academically talented who obtain admission into Towson University in the US. With the scholarship, the university hopes to attract more brilliant students into the university.
Host Institution and Country: Towson University, USA
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered at the university.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant ranging from $2,000 to $11,000 and this should cover for your tuition fees and other expenses.
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible Bachelor’s course program at the university.
- Applicants must have obtained a high school diploma.
- All international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as a re-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship are made based on merits and students academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an Undergraduate program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.