Brief Description: This scholarship is open to just US students who wish to study at the University of Sussex. Students who are applying for a Master’s degree in International Relations at the University of Sussex are eligible to apply.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Sussex, United Kingdom.
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s degree in International Relations.
This funding program will grant the award of up to $5,000 for qualified students.
- Only Students from the United States of America are eligible to apply.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- They have accepted an offer of a place on International Relations MA, to start in September
Target Group or Country:
US Students applying for international relations.
The scholarship is for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the scholarship page for more details on this scholarship.
How to Apply
The first step to apply for this scholarship is to apply for a course program at the university and get accepted. Once you are accepted into the university, you can then proceed to apply for the scholarship. You can visit the university admission page.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents such as copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and your CV must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
To find out more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official page below.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.