Brief Description: Queen’s University in Canada is offering international students who wish to study in Canada and at the University a scholarship to help fund their study abroad. It is an entrance scholarship worth $1,500 and available to candidates who take up admission to the university. The preference will be given to students domiciled in Pakistan.
Host Institution and Country: Queen’s University, Canada
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programs offered at the University.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth $1,500 to aid them financially.
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible Bachelor’s course program at the university.
- Applying students are required to have at least a high school diploma or its equivalents.
- All international students from around the globe can apply but Pakistan students are given preference.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as a Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and students’ academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It is an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an Undergraduate program. After you have applied and offered admission into the university, applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that astrolakejob.com does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you with information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.
[…] educational award is open for both Canadian and International participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo […]