Brief Description: Scholarship for non-EU students at CBS International Business School in Germany. Students who want to study in Germany are advised to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship will give international students grants to support their studies in Germany.
Host Institution and Country: CBS International Business School, Germany
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, and Master’s full-time MBA programs at the University.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth €3,000 to cover the cost involved in studying at CBS International Business School in Germany.
- Eligible applicants are international non-EU students
- Applicants for the scholarship must first be enrolled or just recently been accepted to study a Bachelor’s, or Master’s program at the school.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field and a letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states their enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class bachelor’s honors degree or its equivalent.
- Students are also required to show proof of language proficiency.
Target Group or Country: International Non-EU students from different parts of the world.
Application deadline: It’s a one-year scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an MBA program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, the student will automatically be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.