Wuhan University is one of the most famous universities located in Wuhan, Hubei in China. The University is providing various financial aid for international students who wish to study at the university. One of the scholarships and financial aid accessible to international students at the university is the Chinese Government Scholarship available for Master and Ph.D. students.
It is a fully-funded scholarship for all international students from any part of the world applying to study at Wuhan University in China. Applicants will be required to demonstrate excellent academic performance and also meet other requirements mentioned below.
Host Institution and Country:
Wuhan University, China
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC), CGS, Chinese Government
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Master and Post-Doctoral Research Social Science Programs
Number of Scholarships Available:
There are over 25000 scholarships available for international students in more than 273 Chinese Universities. You can start applying today.
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers:
- Exempt from Registration Fee
- Fully covered tuition fee
- Free accommodation for the student on campus
- Coverage for comprehensive medical insurance and other benefit plans for international students in China. A monthly allowance of CNY 3,000 Yuan (USD 485) for Master Degree Students, and CNY 3,500 Yuan for Doctoral Degree Students (USD 565).
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be non-citizen of China
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in China
- Applicants who are applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and also not exceed the age of 35.
- Applicants applying for a Doctoral degree program must first complete a Master studies and be below the 40 years
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
- Applicants must not be recipients of any other scholarship.
- Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, Wuhan University Online Application Form, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and so on.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to all applicants.
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship applicants will have to register for the scholarship
- After you log in select the program category and the code of Wuhan University which 10486
- Fill out the form appropriately and provide the necessary documents, after which you should proceed to download the form.
- Then visit the Wuhan admission website to register for a degree program
- Fill out the form with the required documents and submit the application after which you will get your Wuhan application number.
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the apply now button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.