If you are looking to study in Canada and you have been thinking and asking, how would you afford your studies in Canada, like paying for your tuition, paying for accommodation, transportation, and so on? This is often the barrier for most students who have the dream and zeal to further their studies but lack the means to do so.
Simon Fraser University in Canada is offering fully funded scholarships to international students who meet the necessary academic and non-academic requirements to study at the university. The scholarship award covers students’ tuition fees, living allowance, and other academic expenses.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Simon Fraser University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
Course Level: Bachelors
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in Canada
All undergraduate programs or subjects offered at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
Canada Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international awards are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Simon Fraser University.
Simon Fraser University will provide the educational fund and living allowance for domestic and international students in Canada.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
Domestic and International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for both international and domestic students to study at Simon Fraser University.
- The applicant must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- Applicants must show academic excellence
- The applicant must meet the minimum language requirement to apply to study in Canada
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The steps involved to apply for this scholarship are easy, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- Choose a course program or be studying one of the selected course programs on the list and in this case, all the undergraduate course programs offered at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include a personal statement, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- Prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- You are to submit your application via the scholarship application portal before the deadline.
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HERE