Finland is one of the best countries in the world for studies, and each year, international students from around the world study in Finland. The government is also very supportive, and they have provided thousands of scholarship opportunities and grants for international students over the years.
This year, the government of Finland has announced that they will be offering fully-funded scholarships to international students who are pursuing undergraduate/bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs at different Finnish universities.
The funding is a way of helping students afford their tuition in Finland, while also using the opportunity to further promote the Finnish educational system and improve the country’s economy.
A Finnish certificate is also one of the most recognized credentials in the world’s labor market. With it, you are sure to be ahead of many candidates who do not the certificate you have or did not undergo the first-class educational experience you got in Finland.
The Finnish scholarship award offers fully-funded tuition fees, return air travel fare, monthly allowances, contribution to living expenses, and so many more benefits.
Host Institution and Country:
Multiple Universities across Finland
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
All Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs and subjects are offered across the different institutions.
Number of Scholarships Available:
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers: allowances, medical coverage, monthly stipend, tuition fee (fully-funded)
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be non-citizen of Finland
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Finland
- Applicants applying for bachelor’s programs must have completed a previous high school diploma.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and not exceed the age of 35.
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
- Applicants must not be applying for a course lower than what they have already achieved.
- Applicants who do not have any other scholarship
Target Group: The scholarship is open to citizens of different countries around the world including developing countries;
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply before the close of the application by the deadline day. The scholarship comes up every year so be sure to look out for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- Applicants should ensure that have their documents are complete and ready.
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the “apply for scholarship” button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.