International students are invited to apply for the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship provided by the Brunei Darussalam Government to support students pay for their tuition and other expenses. International students who have secured an offer of admission into any University in Brunei. Students should be applying for Bachelors, Master’s, or Doctoral programs in Brunei to qualify.
The government of Brunei plans to attract bright and talented students to Brunei to help grow their economy and also promote the Brunei educational system through quality education.
Every year, the Brunei government launches new scholarships and award programs to help support students financially at top universities in Brunei, and the latest scholarship is the Brunei Awards scholarship.
The scholarship award requires no application fee, so you do not pay a dime for any form or application. You simply need to apply to a university in Brunei which you can apply for even without IELTS/TOEFL
Host Institution and Country:
All the Universities in Brunei
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Government of Brunei
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Master’s Degree, PhD
Number of Scholarships Available:
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers:
Exemption from Paying Tuition Fees Including Acceptance, Examination, Registration & Orientation Fees.
An Economy Class Round Air Ticket to/from Brunei Darussalam
A Monthly personal Allowance of BND 500.00
A Monthly personal Allowance of BND 150.00
An Annual Book Allowance of BND 600.00
Accommodation at the Residential College of the University/ Polytechnic
Baggage Allowance for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s personal effects to his country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the program, at a maximum amount of:
BND 250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region
BND 500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region
Comprehensive Insurance Cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be non-citizen of Brunei and
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Brunei
- Applicants applying for bachelor’s programs must have completed a previous high school diploma. And should be from the age of 18-25
- Applicants applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and not exceed the age of 35.
- Applicants must not be applying for a course lower than what they have already achieved.
- Applicants should be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa
Target Group: The scholarship is open to citizens of one of the participating countries in Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Diploma: 3 Years
- Undergraduate Degree: 8 Semester (4 Year Full Time)
- Master Degree: 12 Months, 24 Months
- Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply before the close of the application by the deadline day. The scholarship comes up every year so be sure to look out for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- Each country has its own open and close date for the application, so be sure to check out the date for your country here http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships-opening-and-closing-dates.aspx
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the “apply for scholarship” button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.