Brief Description: The University of Bolton is now offering International Excellence funding for talented students in the UK. International students who are enrolled in bachelor’s, masters, and research master’s programs at the university are eligible to apply.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Bolton, Canada
Level/Field of Study:
Bachelor’s, Research, and Master’s program available at the institution.
This funding program will grant the award of £1,000 to £5,000
- Applying students can be from any country.
- To qualify, students are required to enroll in a course program at the University.
- Students must have at least high school diploma or its equivalent prior to applying and if you are applying for a Doctoral degree you must have your bachelors degree
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents such as copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and your CV must be submitted early before the deadline.
Target Group or Country:
The scholarship is for 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the scholarship page for more details.
How to Apply
- The first step to apply for this scholarship is to apply for an undergraduate program at the University and get accepted. After you are accepted, you will automatically be enrolled for the scholarship.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
To find out more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official page below.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.