The DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from selected countries are qualified to apply for this scholarship. The Aim of the DAAD scholarship is to help support and train specialists from different developing countries or newly industrialized countries.
Host Institution and Country:
All Universities in Germany
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s Program Offered at any University in Germany.
Depending on the university in Germany, you could receive over €900 – €2000/month. Monthly rent subsidy. Monthly allowance for accompanying family members. Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover. Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- The scholarship is available to all international students but priority preference is given to female candidates and those coming from sub-Saharan Africa.
- You must be enrolled for a Master’s program at a selected university in Germany.
- Applicants must have a valid passport at the time of application.
- Applicants must be gainfully employed or have at least 2 years of professional working experience.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree and meet the necessary academic requirements to successfully complete a school in Germany.
For more detailed eligibility please visit
Target Group or Country:
International students from developing countries or Newly Industrialized countries.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below and gain admission. Then submit your application for the scholarship via the official website. Use the website link below.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.