Brief Description: The University of Lethbridge is looking to attract and retain talented and brilliant students to the institution offering scholarships to qualified students who are applying or are enrolled for a Master’s degree course program.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Lethbridge, Canada
Level/Field of Study:
Masters and Doctoral studies.
This funding program will grant the award of $5,000 to qualified applicants.
- Applying students can be from any country except Australia and New Zealand.
- To qualify, students are required to enroll in the following course program at the University: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Counselling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Master of Science (Management), Doctor of Philosophy in Education and Master of Nursing.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree or its equivalent prior to applying.
- Academic achievement -Minimum admission GPA of 3.7
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents such as copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and your CV must be submitted early before the deadline.
- International participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0-7.0 or equivalent.
Target Group or Country:
All Masters and Doctoral students from anywhere in the world.
The scholarship is for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the scholarship page for more details.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
To find out more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official page below.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.