The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is made available by the Dutch Mistry for Foreign Affairs to help advance the development of the capacity, knowledge, and quality of candidates in the mid-career professionals, or those pursuing higher education in the Netherlands. The overall objective is to spend 35% of the budget on grants and study programs in the priority areas of:
- Food Security
- Sexual And Reproductive Health
- Rights And Safety
- Rule Of Law.
Host Institution and Country:
Eindhoven University of Technology, Holland.
Level/Field of Study:
TU/e Master’s Program Offered at the Eindhoven University of Technology in Holland.
The OKP scholarship is meant as a contribution towards the cost of living, international travel, tuition fee, visas, health insurance and thesis research.
- The scholarship is available to all international students but priority preference is given to female candidates and those coming from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Only applicants who admitted to a TU/e Master’s program are allowed to use the online registration form.
- You must be enrolled to a TU/e Master’s program at the university in Holland.
- Applicants must have a valid passport at the time of application.
- Applicants must be gainfully employed in an organization that supports staff development.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree.
For more detailed eligibility please visit
Target Group or Country:
International students from developing countries especially those from the sub-Saharan Africa.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below and gain admission. After your application the institution will be responsible for nominating academically qualified applicants for this scholarship. Use the website link below.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which is from February. 1 February for the fellowship application deadline of 1 April, 1 May for the fellowship application deadline of 1 August.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.