The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of good academic performance. supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship for all Master’s courses in the university.
It also consists of two sections: Full-tuition part, and the grant. it cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- Applicants who are not from an EU/EEA country can apply for this scholarship.
- You must be enrolled for a Master’s program at the University of Southern Denmark for one of the following Engineering Master’s degree: MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics, MSc in Engineering – Electronics.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement for a visa.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree and meet the necessary academic requirements to successfully complete a school in Denmark.
- Only the best candidates are selected for this award.
For more detailed eligibility please contact email@example.com
Target Group or Country:
International students enrolled in a Master’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below and gain the admission.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The scholarship is available every year, and the first set for September intake: 1 February
February intake: 1 September
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.