Brief Description: An opportunity for international students to study for free in Thailand with a fully-funded scholarship at Chulalongkorn University. The scholarship aims to attract international students from around the world and as well provide full tuition for applicants who want to study an undergraduate, master, or doctoral degree at the university.
Host Institution and Country: Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand
Level/Field of Study: All Undergraduate, Master, or Doctoral degree at the university.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive full tuition fees and other monthly stipends.
- Applying candidates must first apply for a course program at the university and must be studying full-time.
- The applicant can come from anywhere in the world
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class honors degree or its equivalent.
- Accepted course programs are Undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degree in Architectural Design, Communication Design, Language and Culture, International Business Management, International Business Management, Financial Analysis and Investment, Brand and Marketing, Management, Accounting, Communication Management, Economics, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Design, and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication, Engineering, NanoEngineering, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence Engineering, Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation, Politics and Global Studies, Psychological Science, Applied Chemistry, Industrial, Chemistry and Management, Material Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biotechnology
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 or above.
Target Group or Country: Students from any country in the world.
Application deadline: It is an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.