Brief Description: Scholarship opportunity for international students at the University of Leeds in the UK. Students who wish to do a master’s degree program in the School of Psychology in the UK are welcomed to apply for this financial assistance.
Host Institution and Country: University of Leeds, UK
Level/Field of Study: All master program courses in the School of Psychology at the university.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth £2,000 and will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds
- Applying candidates must first apply for a master’s course program in Psychology at the university and must be studying full-time.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate course program and obtained a bachelor’s degree in the Courses mentioned above.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class honors degree or its equivalent.
- The applicant can come from anywhere in the world
- All applicants who have other scholarship funding or are currently receiving scholarships or grants are not eligible.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants will be required to provide proof of language proficiency in English with either of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any component
- Pearson (Academic) 60 with not less than 56 in any component
- iBT TOEFL 87 with not less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English grade C or above
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above
- City and Guilds (Pitman) English for Speakers of Other Languages Pass at Expert or the Higher Mastery in both the ESOL and spoken ESOL examinations
- GCE O level in English grade C or above
- IGCSE English grade C or above
- IGCSE English as a second language grade C or above
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 or above.
Target Group or Country: Students from any country in the world.
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship on the grounds that your chosen course of study matches the selected courses/subjects.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.