Brief Description: New scholarship opportunity for international students from Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore. The University of Melbourne in Australia is offering scholarship awards, and grants to international students from the countries mentioned above to study in Australia. This is to support talented students from selected Asian countries to pursue a master’s degree in Australia.
Host Institution and Country: University of Melbourne, Australia
Level/Field of Study: the following master’s courses are eligible:
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architectural Engineering
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Planning
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth AUD$10,00
- Applying candidates must first apply for a course program at the university and must be studying full-time.
- Applicant must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class bachelor’s honors degree or its equivalent.
Target Group or Country: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore.
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.