Do you wish to study in Azerbaijan? You may be eligible to study at some of the most prestigious schools in Azerbaijan just by showing interest. International students are always welcomed to study and may even be awarded a scholarship opportunity to help them afford the cost of tuition in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan is among the most beautiful countries globally with the finest cities and a favorite destination for immigrants, tourists, and students. If you want to study in Azerbaijan, then there is no better time to do that, you have the opportunity to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship provided for international students who have enrolled with a university in Azerbaijan for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral program.
The funding is a way of helping students afford their tuition in Azerbaijan, while also using the opportunity to further promote the Azerbaijan educational system and improving the country’s economy.
Host Institution and Country:
Scholarship Sponsored by:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Preparatory Courses, General medicine/residency programs, Graduate, Undergraduate, and Doctoral degree programs.
Number of Scholarships Available:
There are approximately 400 scholarships announced this year Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Program.
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers:
Monthly stipend (800 AZN)
Visa and registration costs
The scholarship is open to only
- All international students who are citizens of the participating countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in the country.
- Eligible candidates are those under the age of 25 if they are applying for undergraduate programs and general medicine.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and not exceed the age of 30.
- Eligible candidates are those under the age of 40 if they are applying for the Doctoral program.
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
- Applicants must not be applying for a course lower than what they have already achieved.
- Applicants who do not have any other scholarship
Target Group: The scholarship is open to citizens of different countries around the world including developing countries;
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Brunei, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua new Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Sao-Tome and Principe, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply before the close of the application by the deadline day. The scholarship comes up every year so be sure to look out for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- Applicants should ensure that have their documents are complete and ready.
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the “apply for scholarship” button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.