International students looking to study in Australia now have the opportunity to win a fully-funded scholarship provided by the Australian government. International students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship if they show interest to study in Australia. Students must first secure admission into a university in Australia for a Bachelors’s, Master’s, or Doctoral studies to be considered for this award.
The Australian government is looking to attract bright and talented students to Australia to help grow their economy and also promote the Australian educational system through quality education.
An Australian certificate is also one of the most recognized credentials in the world’s labor market. With it, you are sure to be ahead of many candidates who do not have the certificate you have or did not undergo the first-class educational experience you got in Australia.
Every year, the Australian government launches new scholarships and award programs to help support students financially at top universities in Australia, and the latest scholarship is the Australia Awards scholarship.
The Australian scholarship award offers fully-funded tuition fees, return air travel fare, monthly allowances, contribution to living expenses, and so many more benefits.
Host Institution and Country:
Any of the Participating Australian Institutions
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programs that are related to your country’s priority areas for development are listed on the participating country profiles.
Australia Awards are not available for training in areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology, or military training.
Number of Scholarships Available:
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers:
- Contribution to living expenses
- Fully covered tuition fee
- Free accommodation for the student on campus
- Coverage for comprehensive medical insurance and other benefit plans for international students in Australia.
- A monthly allowance
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP), Pre-course English (PCE) fees, etc. See the complete list of benefits on the official website.
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be non-citizen of Australia
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this scholarship
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Australia
- Applicants must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection, or mobilization phases
- Applicants applying for bachelor’s programs must have completed a previous high school diploma.
- Applicants who are applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and also not exceed the age of 35.
- Applicants applying for a Doctoral degree program must first complete a Master studies and be below the 40 years
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
- Applicants should not be current serving military personnel
- Applicants must not be applying for a course lower than what they have already achieved.
- Applicants should be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa
Target Group: The scholarship is open to citizens of one of the participating countries in Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. See the complete list of participating countries.
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply before the close of the application by the deadline day. The scholarship comes up every year so be sure to look out for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- Each country has its own open and close date for the application, so be sure to check out the date for your country here http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships-opening-and-closing-dates.aspx
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the “apply for scholarship” button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.