The University of Waterloo is offering international students an opportunity to study in Canada on a scholarship. Eligible applicants are those who are applying to study a Master’s program at the university.
The Master’s program should be research-based. The scholarship aims to help students to provide financial aid for international students who have shown outstanding academic performance and achievement from past studies.
The selected candidates will receive cash benefits that should cover their tuition fees, accommodation as well as other living expenses.
You will also be required to provide proof to show that you have obtained your bachelor’s degree and met the required academic achievement. A transcript in this case will be the most ideal.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Waterloo
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
All Research-based Master’s degree programs and subjects are offered across the different institutions.
Number of Scholarships Available:
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit $2,500 per term for a maximum of 5 terms.
The scholarship is open to only
- Applying students must be eligible international students who have a valid Canadian study permit.
- Applicants are expected to have paid the tuition fee for a full-time Master’s program at the University of Waterloo
- International students are eligible only if they are entering the first year or term of their program.
- Applicants must also demonstrate great academic achievement which will be determined by the faculty. The student will also have to maintain a good academic record while studying to maintain their status.
- If you are from a country where English is not the first language, and your previous studies were not taught in English Language, then you must present proof of language proficiency.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to citizens of different countries around the world including developing countries;
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, you will have to begin by clicking the “Apply For Scholarship” button so that you are redirected to the scholarship official page
- Be sure to check out the expiration date which is within January to February 30th so that you apply early.
- The scholarship does not require a separate application; those who have applied to study at the university will automatically be considered for this award.
- You will have to present supporting documents like the transcript, medical result, language test result, references, and so on.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. We simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.