The University of Oxford presents an opportunity for over 140 international students to study abroad every year. With the Clarendon Fund graduate scholarship scheme, over 140 scholarships are awarded to international students who show a good level of academic performance. All international students pursuing graduate studies at the university of oxford, stand the equal chance to win the prestigious award.
Host Institution and Country:
The University of Oxford in the United Kingdom
Level/Field of Study:
All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level in any subject are eligible. You can find the list of courses offered at the University of Oxford at the graduate level here.
- Applicants for the Clarendon scholarship award are selected mainly based on academic excellence.
- Applicants must be enrolled or have just been accepted for a master’s degree program at the university.
- Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for new masters or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
- Covers full academic expenses for the entire duration of your Masters’s program. It covers tuition fees, allowances, accommodation, insurance, and your trip.
- Students on a full-time program will receive an annual grant to cover their living costs which are valued for £15,009. They will also be eligible to receive an annual support grant to assist more.
- For the part-time DPhil, scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
Target Group or Country:
All applicants from any country
How to Apply:
To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application system. To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for a Master’s degree program at the university.
The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline. However, if you applied for a full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil course program at Oxford by January deadline (annual deadline) then you do not have any need to submit a separate form for the scholarship as you’d be automatically be considered.
If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which by January.
there is no separate scholarship application form. You do, however, need to apply before the January deadline
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.