You could be a winner of the Humber college entrance scholarships if you are an international undergraduate who recently obtained admission into the school. When you apply for one of the selected undergraduate programs you stand eligible to win this scholarship upon your entrance to the school.
The program is open every year between September of the previous or present year and February of the new or coming year. Winners of the scholarship award are offered partial renewable tuition and a sum between $3,000 to $5,000 upon gain admission at Humber College.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must;
- Be an international undergraduate seeking admission or have just recently obtained admission at Humber College.
- You must show a considerable amount of community involvement and service, an outstanding academic performance, have a reference letter, and a well-written statement of interest.
- Your program of study must be from one of the selected programs eligible for the scholarship.
- After you have resumed in school then you can actually apply for the scholarship.
- Students must obtain 80% of the required GPA to stand a chance of renewing the scholarship every year or they can only be eligible for an onetime payment if they score between 75%-79.9%.
- Seven of the $5,000 scholarships and two of the $3,000 scholarships are available in September each year and three $5,000 scholarships and one $3,000 will be available in January.
Find out more via their official website.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.