The amazing BI Presidential Scholarship has been made available by Norwegian Business School for students looking to earn their master’s degree at one of the top European Institutes.
European foreign scholarships are specifically created for high performers with stellar academic records throughout their preceding educational backgrounds. Students from Norway and other nations are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
BI Norwegian Business School is regarded as one of the largest in Norway and the second largest in Europe. BI has four campuses in total, including the main one in Oslo. The institution employs 845 individuals, including 404 academics and 441 administrative personnel.
BI Presidential Scholarship
The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to both Norwegian and international students who have a track record of high academic success. Applicants to all Master of Science programs are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
- BI Norwegian Business School
Level/Field of study:
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
Number of Awards:
- There are 25 scholarships available for overseas candidates.
- There are 15 scholarships available for Norwegians.
- All international Students are Eligible
- Norwegian applicants will receive full tuition reimbursement for up to two years.
- Cover the entire tuition expenses for overseas students.
- International students will receive a stipend for living expenses each semester for up to two years.
- Benefits are granted to all students based on their academic advancement criteria.
- Candidates must have an ECT scale GPA of A or comparable on the worldwide grading scale.
- Candidates must be in their third year of the BI Sivilkonom program.
- All Master of Science programs encourage both Norwegian and foreign students to apply.
- To keep the scholarship, students must maintain 30 ECTS per semester.
- After each semester, a cumulative GPA of B is required.
Instruction to Follow
- Non-EU/EEA students will be able to apply for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from November 1 after submitting an application (or applications) for a UES eligible Master’s course before the deadline. Prospective students interested in the scholarship must apply by January 31 or the application window will end.
- How Do I Apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway in 2022?
- Applicants must apply online via the application portal.
- Applicants must submit an application letter to the institution, stating their desire for the program and explaining how their academic achievement qualifies them for admission to the scholarship program.
- The written application letter should be uploaded to the application portal.
- You can apply by visiting the Official Scholarship Website here. You can find other international scholarships here.