Brief Description: New Scholarship alert for African students who wish to study in the UK. The University of Birmingham is offering an MBA scholarship to African graduate students looking to study in the UK. The scholarships aim to provide financial supports to students from developing countries in Africa. It is a full fees scholarship open for the academic year 2020-21. The scholarship is need-based, academic excellence, relevant experience, and proof of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
Host Institution and Country: University of Birmingham, UK
Level/Field of Study: Full-time MBA programs at the University.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth £28,980 to cover for the full tuition, accommodation, and other academic-related expenses.
- Candidates must show that they are financially incapable to sponsor their studies in the UK
- Only students from Africa are allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- The Scholarship is a need-base and merit base meaning that applicants must exhibit good academic performance and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- The allowance is just for a one-year period.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport. You can also contact the admission officer for more details
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class bachelor’s honors degree or its equivalent.
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English, Duolingo, and Chinese English Test
Target Group or Country: Overseas (Non-EU), Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Application deadline: It’s a one-year scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for an MBA program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.