The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme (OTS) provides opportunities for bright students from numerous Neso nations to study in the Netherlands. Higher education institutes provide it.
Nuffic Neso organizes the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme, which provides bright students, both bachelor’s and master’s students, with the chance to study at Wageningen University & Research.
Wageningen University & Research has a total of 20 scholarships available, which are distributed across two countries:
If you are chosen for this scholarship, you will receive a 25% discount on your standard tuition for non-EU/EFTA students. In short, this is for two years of study for master’s students.
Please keep in mind that the Orange Tulip Scholarship is not a complete scholarship. So keep in mind that it does not cover living expenses.
- The scholarship is offered by the Dutch higher education institution directly to you.
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship is a gift that is intended to be used solely to cover the costs of studying at a specified higher education institution in the Netherlands, in a program to which the recipient has been formally admitted.
- The scholarship may not be used to cover the student’s or anybody else’s living expenses.
- Any concerns about the scholarship should be addressed directly with the university.
- Nuffic Neso is not liable for any issues that may develop between an institution and a candidate.
- Neither the Dutch higher education institution nor Nuffic Neso may be held accountable or liable for any repercussions resulting from disease, accidents, or other risks associated with accepting an Orange Tulip Scholarship.
- Orange Tulip Grant winners must follow and complete the academic program for which they were awarded the scholarship to the best of their abilities.
- Scholarship awardees are required to present program and educational assessment information.
- Both Nuffic Neso and the Dutch higher education institution may engage the student during and after his or her studies to inquire about his or her experiences for promotional purposes.
Procedure for Application
Step 1: Apply to one of the master’s programs at Maastricht University’s designated faculty for your Neso nation. Please visit the homepage of your desired program for further information on how to apply for a master’s degree at UM. After submitting your application through Studielink, you will be assigned a Maastricht University student ID number.
Step 2: Apply for the OTS scholarship on the website of your country’s Nuffic Neso office. Clicking on your Neso nation in the table above will take you to the appropriate page.
Procedure for Selection
Step 1: In May, your Neso Office verifies that all applications are complete and delivers them to the UM International Services Desk.
Step 2: The Maastricht University faculties will conduct a competitive and excellence-based evaluation of the entire applications, and the selected applicants will be notified by the UM International Services Desk by the end of May.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship is a gift that is intended to be used solely to cover the costs of studying at a specified higher education institution in the Netherlands, in a program to which the recipient has been formally admitted.
The scholarship may not be used to cover the student’s or anybody else’s living expenses.