Brief Description: Scholarship for international students undertaking a postgraduate degree in the School of Law at the University of Aberdeen in the UK. The university is offering foreign students the VB Davidson Fund to assist them in their studies abroad. The funding program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
Host Institution and Country: the University of Aberdeen in the UK
Level/Field of Study: Master’s Degree in the School of Law.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth £2500 for postgraduate students (taught and research) within the Law School.
- Applying candidate must first be enrolled for a Master’s course program within Law School or research (Ph.D./LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen
- Must be a member of staff from non-UK higher education institution proposing to lecture at the University of Aberdeen
- Applicants are expected to be a member of staff at the University of Aberdeen wishing to study foreign law or legal practice and who has exhausted the possibility of funding from (a) external bodies and (b) Departmental funds
- All international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as CV, academic certificates, two references, and transcripts with their application.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and student’s academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the University of Aberdeen for a Law Degree master’s program and receive a letter of acceptance. There are four different forms for this scholarship, and candidates need to select according to their qualifications. CB Davidson – Form 1, Form 2, Form 3, Form 4.
After filling the form, candidates are expected to submit the forms to this email
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.