Brief Description: St. John’s University in the United States of America is offering a merit-based scholarship to international graduate students applying to study a Master’s Degree program at the university.
Host Institution and Country: St. John’s University, USA
Level/Field of Study: Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toxicology, Data Science, International Communication, Sport Management, Biotechnology, Applied and Computational Math, Biology, Chemistry, Criminology and Justice, East Asian Studies, Government and Politics, Museum Administration, School Psychology, Sociology, Theology, Actuarial Science, M.S. Enterprise Risk Management, M.B.A, Enterprise Risk Management, M.S, Risk Management, and Insurance, M.B.A, Risk Management, and Risk Analytics, M.S, Risk and Financial Advisory, M.S. and Taxation, M.S.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant ranging from $2,500 to $6,500 per academic year depending on the college, program, number of credits taken, and academic standing.
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible Master’s course program at the university.
- Applying students are required to have at least a 2nd class or 1st class bachelor’s honors degree or its equivalent.
- Must be a member of staff from non-UK higher education institution proposing to lecture at the University of Aberdeen
- All international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as statements of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and a CV.
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and student’s academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, you can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
All those applying for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.