ETH Zurich aims to provide support for international students who have good academic performance. Students who are interested in enrolling for a Master’s degree at ETH will be eligible for either of the two scholarship programs: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship.
Host Institution and Country:
ETH Zurich in Switzerland
Level/Field of Study:
Eligible Masters Degree Programme offered by the University
- The Scholarship award is available to students from any country including citizens and permanent residents in Switzerland.
- Selection is strictly based on your academic performance, applicants must show good academic performance.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree with very good grades and you are enrolled in ETH Zurich for a master’s degree.
See the official website with the link provided below for more eligibility requirements, and to get the application form.
- There two types of scholarships provided by ETH Zurich, and they include:
- The Excellence Scholarship which covers students living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The ETH-D Scholarship covers partial tuition, and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. However, the departments will also provide additional stipends worth CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship.
Target Group or Country:
National and International Students
How to Apply:
To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application system. To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich. The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The application is currently closed and will reopen soon for the 2021 session.
The deadline for applications is December, and it occurs every year. So, you get this opportunity every year. The next deadline is before 15 December 2020, the course starts in 2021.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.