Maastricht University every year offers highly talented, and intelligent international students who are not from any European country a scholarship to study a Master’s degree at the university. To qualify, applicants must first be admitted to a master’s program at the University of Maastricht.
Host Institution and Country:
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship covers full academic MSc cost for the 2 years duration including Tuition fees accommodation and more (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€171), tuition fee (€13,800, €15,500 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study program), and pre-academic training costs (€695).
- You are eligible to apply if you are not from an EU/EEA country.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to obtain visas and residence permits to the Netherlands.
- You must be enrolled in a Master’s program at the university, you can check the list of available programs above.
- You are not above 35 years as of September.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree.
- Target Group or Country:
- International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
How to Apply:
- Applications are currently closed and will resume by September.
- To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program at the university. When you have submitted your MSc application you will receive instructions on how to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which by February. The application begins in September.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.