Brief Description: The University of Canterbury is offering international students who wish to study in New Zealand the Owen Browning Scholarships. Eligible candidates for the scholarship award are those who are enrolled or have been offered admission to a Master’s and Ph.D. programs in the School of Forestry at the University.
Host Institution and Country: University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Level/Field of Study: The following subjects are eligible:
- Master of Forestry Science (MForSc)
- MSc degree in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. degree in Forestry or Forestry Engineering
Scholarship Value: The scholarship award will be awarded for a one-year period to students applying for a Master’s degree in Forestry Science (MForSc), and an MSc degree in Environmental Science, while scholars applying for a Ph.D. degree in Forestry or Forestry Engineering will be awarded a 2 years scholarship with the possibility of further extension by recommendation.
- All applicants who have been accepted into the university or have just been offered admission to a Master’s degree program or a Ph.D. degree program in the course program listed above.
- All subjects will be thought in the English Language, this is why candidates must present proof of English language proficiency.
Target Group or Country: Any student from any country in the world can apply for this scholarship.
Application deadline: The scholarship occurs every year. The application for this scholarship opens exactly 8 weeks before the deadline date which is on the 1st of October.
How to Apply:
Applicants who wish to obtain this scholarship should apply for a Master’s program at the University. applicants must ensure that they meet the admission requirements of the university, as well as the selected faculty or field. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that astrolakejob does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you with information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.