Brief Description: Do you want to study in Israel? The University of Tel Aviv in Israel is providing opportunities for talented students to study with reduced academic costs. The university has introduced a Covid-19 support scholarship scheme to help support qualified students in this pandemic era.
Host Institution and Country:
Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship for all Masters and higher education courses offered at any institute.
This funding program will grant the award of up to $5,000 for both newly accepted and current students.
- The scholarship is for young and aspiring students who wish to study at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- All international students from all parts of the world are welcomed to apply.
- Candidates should already be enrolled in a full-degree program in 2020-21 or be accepted to the TAU International degree program of their choice.
- Candidates should hold a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5/4.0 (85/100) or above.
Target Group or Country:
International students from any part of the world including students from Estonia.
The scholarship is for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the scholarship page for more details on this scholarship.
How to Apply
- The first step to apply for this scholarship is to apply for a course program at the university and get accepted. Once you are accepted into the university, you can then proceed to apply for the scholarship using this form
- Applicants are also required to submit an essay of at least 700 words explain how the program you recently enrolled to will help you in future
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.