Choosing a school or University that gives you leverage over other students from different schools when it comes to employment, should be one of the most important factors to consider when selecting the university, you want to attend.
Many students may have different reasons for going to school, but I bet that 80% of students who are in university hope to get a good job immediately after graduation.
Universities in the UK are among the very best in the world, and the latest rankings and ratings have shown that 6 to 7 of the Universities in the UK occupy the top 20 list in the world’s best schools. International graduates and students who attend schools in the UK can compete in the world’s labor market successfully.
It is no doubt that some of the universities have high employability rate compared to others and it could be for a good number of reasons for instance;
Ranking Factor For High Employment Rate
- University Alumni: Some schools have quite a god number of Alumni and clubs were graduates and old boys meet to see how well they can help the school that has trained them. They provide scholarships for students, jobs for fresh graduates and others.
- University Reputation and Academic Achievements: another reason is that employers believe that the top schools or universities produce top graduates, so the obvious thing to do is employ students who graduated from these schools.
- University and Employer’s specifics: some schools specialize in a particular career or academic fields, for instance, the University of Cambridge is known for its excellence in arts and humanities, sciences, and technology. While universities like Imperial College London focused on entrepreneurs and business.
People also searched for:
- Top 20 Universities In The UK With High Employability Rate
- Top 10 Part-Time Jobs That Actually Pay The Bills
- Top 15 Universities With Scholarships In Canada Accepting Second Class Lower Graduates
Universities With The Most Employment Rate
|UK RANK||EMPLOYABILITY RANKING 2020||EMPLOYABILITY RANKING 2019||INSTITUTION||CITY|
|1||4||4||University of Cambridge||Cambridge|
|2||11||11||University of Oxford||Oxford|
|3||26||17||Imperial College London||London|
|4||31||29||University of Manchester||Manchester|
|5||52||35||London School of Economics and Political Science London||London|
|6||72||83||University of Edinburgh||Edinburgh|
|7||92||71||King’s College London||London|
|9||107||122||London Business School||London|
|10||150||150||University of Birmingham
|11||162||80||University of Bristol||Bristol|
|13||168||159||University of Bath||Bath|
|16||233||190||University of St Andrews||St Andrews|
|18||260||170||University of Leads||Leads|
|19||261||200||University of Bristol||Bristol|
|20||280||166||University of Nottingham||Nottingham|