Aside from the degree, you obtained, and the Course program you completed in school, the university you studied may also have a great impact on how fast you get employed in Canada.
With no doubt, Canada has some of the most prestigious institutions in the world with a flexible educational system which has placed it on the list of top country destinations for international student.
Universities such as the University of Toronto have produced graduates who have to go on to lead companies or become high-profile political and cultural players. The education and training you receive from these universities are top-notch which makes difficult for an employer to ignore you.
With the certificate and degree achieved, it is almost impossible to not succeed in any job market in the world. These universities with high employability rates have healthy partnership agreements employers allowing qualified graduates to easily gain employment.
Also, with the reputation, these schools have built over the years and the standard attained through quality education and research, employers are most likely to employ more graduates for these institutions.
Reasons For High Employment Rate
- University Alumni: Some schools have quite a god number of Alumni and clubs were graduates and old boys meet to see how well they can help the school that has trained them. They provide scholarships for students, jobs for fresh graduates and others.
- University Reputation and Academic Achievements: another reason is that employers believe that the top schools or universities produce top graduates, so the obvious thing to do is employ students who graduated from these schools.
- University and Employer’s specifics: some schools specialize in a particular career or academic field such as technology, business or entrepreneur.
People also searched for:
- Top 20 Universities In The UK With High Employability Rate
- Top 10 Part-Time Jobs That Actually Pay The Bills
- Top 15 Universities With Scholarships In Canada Accepting Second Class Lower Graduates
Universities With The Most Employment Rate
|CANADA RANK||EMPLOYABILITY RANKING 2020||EMPLOYABILITY RANKING 2019||INSTITUTION||CITY|
|1||15||13||University of Toronto||Toronto|
|3||36||37||University of Montreal||London|
|4||61||56||University of British Columbia||Montreal|
|6||120||134||University of Alberta||Alberta|
|7||186||200||University of Victoria||Victoria|
|9||240||184||University of Waterloo||Waterloo|
|10||284||178||University of Calgary