Brief Description: Selkirk College in Canada is offering talented and academically qualified international students a $1,000 entrance scholarship to study in Canada. International students who gain admission into the university will be eligible to apply for this scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Host Institution and Country: Selkirk College, Canada
Level/Field of Study: International Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Scholarship Value: Qualified candidates will receive a grant worth $1,000 to help them pay for their studies.
- Applying candidates must first be enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or Master’s course program at the university/college.
- All international students from any part of the world are welcome to apply.
- Students are also required to submit vital documents such as Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport
- Applicants are also required to present proof of English language proficiency
- Selection for the scholarship is made based on merits and students’ academic performances.
Target Group or Country: All nationalities
Application deadline: It’s an annual scholarship, however, the application for this scholarship ends on the 1st of December. You can find out more from the application link below.
How to Apply:
Applicants for the scholarship must first secure admission at the university for a master’s and Undergraduate program. After you have applied and secured admission into the university, you can apply for the scholarship and submit the form to the university, the scholarship link is found below. You can find out more information when you contact the international department via email
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.