This scholarship is mainly for engineering students and it is created by The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT). The scholarship is for students who are applying for Bachelor of Science degrees or masters Master of Engineering degrees are available on campus in Perth, Western Australia, and online.
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
- The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- Students get a 20% reduction on their course tuition
- The scholarship also covers tuition related fee only
- Students are also expected to ace all the courses and units each semester once they qualify.
How to Apply
to apply for this scholarship, login to the official website using the link below
20% reduction on your overall course tuition fees
31 December 2020