The IELTS Exam Fee Waiver Scholarship program helps cover the cost for an IELTS exam for international students who ordinarily cannot afford the fees for the IELTS exam. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. And not so many of them write the exam and that is because they cannot afford it. This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
- Following students will be eligible to apply for the scholarship award:
- Students who are or under 32 years of age
- Hit a pass-mark in High School with at least 75% marks
- Aced his/her undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students must make available transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- The student should not have seated for or appeared for an IELTS exam before
- the applying students must have a family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
The Scholarship covers the entire cost of the IELTS exam as per the British council, AEO, or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements mentioned above and you are ready to apply for an IELTS exam. The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available on our website to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship. The deadline to apply for an IELTS scholarship is August 30, 2020.
Master, Bachelor, PhD
30 August 2020