University of Regina
Faculty/Department Faculty of Social Work Unit Social Work-SPRC Employee Group CUPE 2419 CUPE 5791 Job Family Category Student Number of Vacancies 1 Position Summary
- Conducting a literature review;
- Preparing ethics approval;
- Assist in sample selection;
- Conduct and transcribe interviews;
- Assist in the administration of online surveys;
- Conduct/support focus groups;
- Assist with data analysis;
- Assist with report and manuscript writing;
- Communicate with a variety of agencies and organizations
- Graduate student with an interest in immigration and international students
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work remotely and independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience using SPSS is an asset
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience is an asset
Physical Demands Pay Grade As Per CUPE 2419 Salary Range N/A Status Casual Work Hours
This is a casual position from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 for approximately 240 hours with the possibility of extension.
Duration (if Term/Temporary) June 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 Full-Time/Part-Time Casual Preference Posting Target Posting Not Targeted
If you require further information regarding this competition please contact the faculty/department you are applying to.
Under Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Regulations the University of Regina is required to verify that International Students are eligible to work on campus prior to being hired. To confirm this eligibility, International Students are requested to contact UR International – Student Services to obtain a “Verification of Academic Status for the Eligibility to Work on Campus” letter that must be provided to the hiring manager prior to hiring. These letters must be updated each semester and/or as circumstances change.
The University of Regina is committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the community that we serve. The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University’s employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.
To apply for this job please visit urcareers.uregina.ca.