The AIMS (African Institute for Mathematical Sciences) Programme welcomes applications from talented students from all over the world, both European and non-European. Applicants for the AIMS Master’s scholarship should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Technology or Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science) or it’s equivalent from an internationally recognized higher education institution.
Host Institution and Country:
Eligible Universities In Europe.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship for all Master’s courses in Europe. However, the monthly award will differ depending on the country in Europe and the university you are studying at.
Full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals, and travel expenses are also awarded to successful applicants.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in Science or Technology or Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science)
- Applicants must meet the language requirement for a visa to any of the selected countries.
- You must be enrolled for a Master’s program at a selected university in Europe.
- Applicants must have a valid passport at the time of application.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree and meet the necessary academic requirements to successfully complete a school in Germany.
Target Group or Country:
International students from developing countries or Newly Industrialized countries.
How to Apply:
- The AMIS Programme welcomes applications from talented students from all over the world, both European and non-European. To apply, you must submit a formal application for Admission for an MSc program to the university via their website using the link below and gain admission.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The scholarship is available every year, and the first set must register between October and January of the following year. And the second set must register between February and April.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.