Work In Canada After Graduation and Become A Permanent Resident.

Work In Canada After Graduation and Become A Permanent Resident.

Canada permits a lot of privilege to international students (Like to work in Canada while studying) giving them a favorable and conducive learning environment. The Canadian government ensures that international students who come to Canada for studies enjoy and get the best of education.

As a student in Canada, you enjoy great benefit(s) and advantage(s). For instance, while you are still schooling you are allowed to work and earn some cash without a work permit. You are equally exposed to great culture and quality education.

Above all, Canada offers you an opportunity to work after you graduate from any Canadian school. All graduates from a Canadian institution is eligible for a Post-Graduation work permit.

See also  What To Do Before, During, And After A Job Interview

The work permit allows graduates to work for any employer at any location in Canada, it also provides them an opportunity to gain Canadian work experience which will be required when you apply for permanent residency.

Work In Canada After Graduation and Become A Permanent Resident.

Work In Canada After Graduation and Become A Permanent Resident.

A post-graduate work permit is an open-work-permit with three-years’ duration issued to graduates by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. The Canadian government will use this work permit to retain international students, offering them a pathway to permanent residence.

Many international students may be discouraged because the tuition fee and cost of living in Canada are expensive. in light of that, the Canadian government has also set out programs to allow students to work even while they still studying.

See also  100 Easy Work From Home Jobs

Requirements To Work In Canada After Graduation

International students who wish to remain and work in Canada after graduation must some requirements to be eligible. These requirements include:

  1. The international student must not be below 18 years
  2. The international student must be a graduate who completed a program in a Designated Learning Institution in Canada.
  3. They must apply for the work permit with valid status. i.e. the student visa must still be valid at the time of application.
  4. They must have completed their course as a Full-Time student.
See also  Creative Ways to Get Financial Support to Sponsor Your Study Abroad

How to Apply.

Recently, the Canadian government increased the time to apply for this program from 90 days to 180 days after graduation. An international student who has received their transcript, and a letter from their institution confirming that he or she has successfully completed the course program must apply within 180 days from that day. You can forward your application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).


Comments are closed.