Do you want to study as an Engineer in Canada for free? The University of Toronto Engineering International Scholar Award offers you the opportunity to achieve your dreams in one of the best schools in Canada.
As an international undergraduate Engineer or aspiring Engineer, the University of Toronto provides you with a merit-based Engineering scholarship to start your undergraduate studies here in Canada.
The scholarship is awarded to first-year entering engineering international students, students who have been in the school longer or transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must have completed or be in the final year in their respective secondary schools prior to applying.
All application is considered based on merits, only applicants who have shown exceptional and outstanding academic performance or achievement are eligible for this award. If you eventually win the award you will enjoy its full benefits including fully-funded tuition fees, and other educational fees.
Qualified candidates and eventual winners can renew the scholarship for a duration of 4 years but must maintain a good academic record, and must maintain a minimum average of 75% academic record.
- Candidates from any country except Canadian citizens are eligible for this program.
- Only international students who chose a course or program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University.
- The applicant must also display commitments, leadership, and involvement in the school or community.
- The first step is to apply for a course within the faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- When you have successfully applied for a course at the university, you will be automatically considered for the scholarships and grants, you have not required to fil any application.
- The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
Benefits: The value of the education award is up to a maximum of $20,000 for 4 years.
University or Organization: University of Toronto
Department: The Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Application Deadline: January 15 (annual) and the applications will start in late September yearly
I need to study engineering and I would like an opportunity to be taken from the country where I live to do something in Canada
I want to study engineering and other sciences
Hellow i am student i want to lean something can you halppe me alltho you are high university plaese helppe me .i dont any mony thar i learn somthing . I wait for answer