The United Kingdom is home to some of the most prominent charity organizations in the world. These organizations have been working tirelessly to provide resources and aid to those in need for many years. As a result, these charities have been offering visa sponsorship to individuals looking to work and volunteer in the UK. Here’s a list of the top five charity companies in the U.K. offering visa sponsorship:
Top UK Charity Organization Offering Visa Sponsorship
- Oxfam: Oxfam is a global organization dedicated to fighting poverty and injustice. They offer visa sponsorship to individuals who want to work with their organization in the UK.
- The British Red Cross: The British Red Cross is a leading international humanitarian charity organization. They offer visa sponsorship to individuals who work and volunteer with their organization in the UK.
- Save the Children: Save the Children is an international charity that works to end child poverty. They offer visa sponsorship to individuals who are employed by or volunteer with the organization in the UK.
- Christian Aid: Christian Aid is a worldwide charity organization focused on fighting global poverty. They offer visa sponsorship to individuals who are employed by or volunteer with the organization in the UK.
- World Vision: World Vision is a global charity organization assisting the most vulnerable children to escape poverty and live fulfilled lives. They offer visa sponsorship to individuals who are employed by or volunteer with the organization in the UK.
How long does it take?
You can apply for a visa up to three months before your start date in the UK. This date is printed on your sponsorship certificate.
You must establish your identification and give your documentation as part of your application.
Allow additional time if you need to make an appointment to accomplish this. When you start your application, you’ll find out if you need one.
Making a decision
After you’ve applied online, verified your identification, and submitted your papers, you should get a verdict on your visa within:
- If you are not in the UK, it will take 3 weeks.
- If you live in the UK, it will take 8 weeks.
You may be able to pay for a speedier decision if you need to go to an appointment. The method you use depends on whether you are outside or within the UK.
What is the price?
You, your partner, or your children must all:
- make payment for the application fee
- pay the healthcare surcharge, which is typically £624 per year – you can find out how much you’ll have to pay to prove you have enough personal funds and examine how much is required in the eligibility requirements
- Fee for application- The application price is £259 per person. The application fee is the same whether you apply from within or outside the UK.