Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Sweden? You should apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship open to all international students. The scholarship is offered to Bachelors and Masters Students who have shown interest to study in Sweden and have received an offer of admission from a credible institute in Canada.
Every year, the Swedish government launches new scholarships and award programs to help support students financially at top universities in Sweden, and the latest scholarship is the Sweden Awards scholarship.
Last year, over 300 international students received this award to study at different Swedish universities. And this year, the government has gone a step further and increased the number to 350 international students.
The Swedish scholarship award offers fully-funded tuition fees return air travel fare, monthly allowances, contribution to living expenses, and so many more benefits.
Host Institution and Country:
Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Bachelors or Masters Programs in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Swedish Universities
Number of Scholarships Available:
Over 350 international students will be awarded this year.
Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit that covers:
Tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, insurance, and a one-time travel grant of SEK 15,000 (only for scholarship holders living outside Sweden).
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programs and is only awarded for programs starting in the autumn semester.
There are no additional grants for family members. It also doesn’t cover the application fee to University Admissions.
The scholarship is open to
- Applicant must have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience
- Applicants must be non-citizen of Sweden but should be from any of the countries listed above.
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Sweden
- Applicants applying for bachelor programs must have completed a previous high school diploma and should be under the age of 21
- Applicants applying for a Master’s program must have completed a bachelor’s program and not exceed the age of 30.
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
Target Group: The scholarship is open to students from the following 42 countries:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe. Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply before the close of the application by the deadline day. The scholarship comes up every year so be sure to look out for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- To begin with, apply for a master’s program at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October– 15 January
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 8-18 February, following the instructions on the official website
- Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the “apply for scholarship” button to visit the scholarship page.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that ASTROLAKEJOB.COM does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.