Studying abroad especially in developed countries such as the United States of America, Canada, Germany, Australia, etc. had seemed very difficult in the past due to financial barriers and lack of funds to support your dreams in the past.
In our present-day and time majority of the financial barriers caused by poverty or lack of finance have been conquered, many international schools, organizations, philanthropists, and even governments have introduced a lot of scholarships to aid international studies.
International students who are eligible can now apply to one of the many scholarships provided to achieve their dreams of studying in the country of their choosing.
One such scholarship is the MPOWER Nursing program for International Students Founded by Manu Smadja and Michael Davis in 2014. This program is meant to help international students in the nursing field and achieve their international study dreams in Canada and the U.S.
Eligible international students who are in the field will be given the opportunity to study undergraduate and postgraduate courses in some of the Universities in Canada and the U.S.
The scholarship program provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
MPOWER Financing is regarded as a Public Benefit Co-operation; it tries to remove as much as possible the financial barriers affecting international education.
- Applicants allowed for this program is for international students who wish to study in Canada or the U.S. in the nursing field.
- All candidates must be 18 years and above and should have enrolled or have been accepted into one of the universities in Canada or the U.S. to study a nursing program.
- International students must also have a valid U.S. study visa or Canada study visa if it is the selected country.
- Provide a graduate certificate to prove you have completed a secondary school education if you are applying for an undergraduate course or a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent if you are applying for a post-graduate program.
- Proof of language proficiency will also be required.
- You must have to submit a copy of the transcript and proof of citizenship, gender, and immigration status after recommended for award.
Then the next step is to fill and submit your application via; Click Here…
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.